Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One 2 Believe


One2Believe has done it again. You may remember that I reviewed the nativity set by the same company a few months ago. We loved that but I think that this "Tales of Glory Noah's Ark set" takes the cake. We opened the box and my 4 and 6 year olds asked if we could get it all out. They could not wait to get their hands on the set.

There are animals two by two as well as Noah himself. Everything you see in the picture above fits inside the ark for easy storage including the ramp. My youngest son has now decided that Noah is his favorite Bible character and he can't wait to go to heaven to meet him.

I love how this and the other set that we recieved from One2Believe have fostered discussions about the different characters they hear about in Sunday school and at home. This set has become even more of a favorite because it works very well in the bathtub. How cool is that for a Noah set? It even floats in the right amount of water with most of the animals inside. It is so great for the younger ones to learn through play and this is a great set for that.

The set is good quality and at $29.95 I believe it is a great value for a large set like this. One2Believe is known for encouraging learning through play and we are not disappointed with this set. I know that it will have many, many more hours of play in it's future.

No comments: