Friday, October 7, 2011

Women of Faith Weekend


I am so excited for this weekend! Book Sneeze along with Women of Faith has generiously made it possible for me and a friend to attend the Women of Faith conference here in Oregon this weekend. I have been twice before and have never been disappointed. It is a time for women of all ages and walks of life to come together for one purpose. Encouragement in our walk with God. As a busy mom I tend to say I will get to the feeding my soul stuff when the house is the clean, dinner is done, kids are here or there, etc. It is very easy for is to just end up at the bottom of my to-do list. Going to a conference like this is life water to these dry bones. This time my sister-in-law is coming with me. She is more than a sister-in-law and over the years has become a close friend. I am very much looking forward to our time together.

For events near you check out the Women of Faith website for information.

No comments: